Financial Services Guide
No More Practice Education Pty Limited | ABN 44 615 591 949 | firstname.lastname@example.org
30 May 2019
ABOUT THIS FINANCIAL SERVICES GUIDE
This Financial Services Guide (“Guide”) has been prepared by No More Practice Education Pty Ltd ABN 44 615 591 949 (No More Practice Education) as Authorised Representative of OneVue Wealth Services Ltd ACN 70 120 380 627 AFSL 308868 (OneVue, we, us, our) to assist you in deciding whether to use our services. It has information about any remuneration that may be paid to us and how we will deal with complaints.
If you require further information or clarification, please contact us. You are entitled to ask us what type of advice we may provide, what the applicable charges are for our services, how our representatives are remunerated, any conflicts of interest we may have and your rights should you have a complaint about our services.
WHO IS NO MORE PRACTICE EDUCATION?
No More Practice Education:
- provides educational resources for the wealth advice industry. These educational resources include documentary style TV programs, an education portal, a weekly newsletter, an online directory and events.
- provides general information for retail investors. This general information includes online videos of panel discussions and
interviews with participants in the financial services industry. and
WHO WILL PROVIDE THE FINANCIAL SERVICES TO ME?
- arranges for retail investors to apply for and acquire interests in managed investment schemes including units in managed funds and interests in managed account model portfolios.
No More Practice Education will provide all the financial services to you online.
WHAT KIND OF FINANCIAL SERVICES DO WE OFFER?
We are authorised to only provide general financial product advice and arrange for investors to apply for and acquire, vary or dispose of in relation to these classes of financial products:
- Deposit Products
- Life Products
- Managed Investment Schemes, including IDPS
to retail and wholesale clients.
We provide these financial services to you, not product providers.
We will provide general financial advice services to you in the form of the wealth education resources below:
- Educational videos produced by No More Practice Education featuring investment managers, investors, financial advisers and other industry representatives.
- Written editorial content created by No More Practice Education
- Written and video based content contributed by investment manager, financial adviser and industry representative partners
These resources will be accessible via our websites: https://theinvestmentseries.com.au/
We also deal in financial products (including managed funds and managed account model portfolios) and arrange for retail investors to apply for and acquire interests in managed investment schemes including units in managed funds and interests in managed account model portfolios.
Arranging to invest in managed funds and managed account model portfolios will be available via our website https://secretsofthemoneymasters.com.au/
We do not provide personal advice. We may provide content to you based on your preferences, but the information and advice we provide is not personal financial product advice as it has been prepared without taking into account your particular objectives, financial situation or needs.
We provide general advice only.
Before acting upon any of the information or advice provided by us, you should consider the appropriateness of the advice in light of your own objectives, financial situation or needs. If you are seeking to acquire a specific financial product, you should obtain and read the Product Disclosure Statement (“PDS”) for that product before making any decision about whether to acquire the product. The PDS will include detailed information about the financial product including features, benefits, costs and any cooling off rights that are applicable. A PDS will generally be given to you before you apply for the product.
HOW DOES NO MORE PRACTICE EDUCATION GET PAID?
No More Practice Education is in the same group of companies as OneVue Wealth Services Ltd. We may be paid by:
- the Investment Managers and other industry representatives who participate in our TV programs and other resources. This fee is for the production of the content and strictly complies with the editorial policy of No More Practice Education; and
- the companies who participate in the online videos of panel discussions and interviews made available on our website hhtps://secretsofthemoneymasters.com.au/
No More Practice Education may also receive income from:
- advertisements placed in our educational resources. This is predominantly from enterprises purchasing advertising space to market their products, which is separate from any of the editorial content. There are also occasions where an enterprise will sponsor specific content on the site; however, this only relates to factual information and not advice in relation to dealing with this enterprise; and
- advertisements placed on our online videos made available on our website hhtps://secretsofthemoneymasters.com.au/
No More Practice Education does not receive any other fees, commissions or benefits.
You may request particulars of the remuneration or other benefits from us but the request must be made within a reasonable time after you receive this FSG and before any financial service identified in this FSG are provided to you.
HOW DOES NO MORE PRACTICE EDUCATION MANAGE POTENTIAL CONFLICTS OF INTEREST?
No More Practice Education has implemented extensive policies and procedures to mitigate the risk of any conflicts of interest. These include ongoing training, external audits and our conflict of interest, staff trading and gift and benefits policies. No More Practice Education representatives are encouraged to provide views and opinions without consideration of any commercial or personal interests.
No More Practice Education has a strict editorial policy in place to manage conflicts of interest.
No More Practice Education representatives must disclose any holdings of financial products or securities as well as any relationships (including employment relationships) which they may have which could influence their decisions about an investment. Whilst they are not prohibited from commenting on financial products in which they hold an interest, such interests are recorded and appropriately disclosed in our publications. No More Practice Education representatives will also appropriately disclose any related commercial dealings or employment relationships, where applicable.
WHO CAN I COMPLAIN TO IF I HAVE A COMPLAINT ABOUT NO MORE PRACTICE EDUCATION’S SERVICES?
We try to adhere to the highest standards of conduct at all times. Nevertheless, we understand there may be times when you would like to make a complaint about our services. If you have a complaint about the services provided to you, please take one of the following steps: Contact us on 1300 219 787 from 9.00am to 5.00pm (AEST) Monday to Friday, and tell us about your complaint.
You can also make a complaint via email at email@example.com
or write to us at:
The Compliance Officer
No More Practice Education Pty Ltd
Level 5, 10 Spring Street.
Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
We will try to resolve the complaint as soon as possible, but if it remains unresolved after 45 days it will be referred
Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)
GPO Box 3Melbourne VIC 3001 Phone:
1800 931 678 firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also contact AFCA directly to deal with complaints. No More Practice Education is an Authorised Representative for OneVue Wealth Services Ltd AFCA Membership Number 12592. There is no fee for subscribers to use this service. AFCA can be telephoned on 1800 931 678 or contacted via their website http://www.afca.org.au/
DETAILS OF COMPENSATION ARRANGEMENTS
No More Practice Education has a professional indemnity insurance policy covering the services we provide and which covers claims in relation to directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors even after they have left No More Practice Education. This policy complies with the requirements for compensation arrangements under s912B of the Corporations Act 2001.
© copyright No More Practice Education Pty Limited 2019
No More Practice Education Pty Limited AFS Representative Number 001263352 is an Authorised Representative of OneVue Wealth Services Limited– Australian Financial Services Licence Number: 308868